Monday, April 21, 2014

"R" is for first Helmet-cam "Ride" of the season

"R" is for Helmet-cam "Riding".  

We took our first motorcycle ride of the season yesterday.  We didn't go far but it was too nice of weather to not take advantage of it.   I can't remember the last time we had an 80 degree Easter Sunday.  I had to help at all of our church services this weekend, then we stopped by a family dinner and came home to a motorcycle ride.  Yea!

All is right with the world on the back of the bike.  Ahhh!  and a beautiful sunset to boot!


What?  You are asking what happened to "P" & "Q"?  I've decided when working at a church, the week before  Easter isn't conducive to writing blog posts.  :(  That's it.  I've got no better excuse.



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture. I love sunsets.

    Dropping by from A to Z
    Suzy at Someday Somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your ride and the picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is right with the world on the back of the bike. You got that right!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice sunset! Happy Easter....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss riding.

    The black quilt in your header is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checking from the A to Z blogging challenge - great photograph!

    Expatbrazil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Blog! I worked so hard finishing the A-Z Challenge that I didn't get a chance to read as many others as I'd of hoped. Glad to be a new follower :) ~Rhondi http://yagottalaughaboutit.ca/

    ReplyDelete