Thursday, April 10, 2014

"I" equals INCREDIBLE views!

There are Incredible views all over this country! 

 Some of my favorite places are in the mountains of east Tennessee but then if you've followed my blog for any length of time you know of my fondness for that area of our country.  We were able to spend a week there again last fall.  Pure bliss I tell ya!  :)






The beauty of an Oklahoma wheat field.


However, I certainly don't want to discount some of the Incredible scenery we have here in the Midwest 





 It's hard to beat a Midwestern sunset.



 There is Incredible beauty all around us, no matter where we live if we just stop moving long enough to notice. 









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I agree there is glorious scenery all around the great old USA. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from A to Z, I do a love an inspiring view. It is wonderful to find the beauty in any landscape, but I am partial to those of the Midwest. A farm field with tall green grass and dairy cattle crazing - I love it! (that may be the Wisconsin in me talking though)

    ReplyDelete