What a fun bunch of questions this week.
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I don’t eat them anymore since I’ve cut out a lot of sugars but used to love them. They were my favorite Easter candy and were best when they were either frozen or the package left open so they were tough.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
As long as I don’t have to be out in it, I love a good rainy day once in a while. Note I said once in awhile not a weeks worth of them.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
If I was absolutely forced, it would have to be a picture of Jesus Christ.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
Honestly I wouldn’t want either. I think we’re going to be a strange looking bunch in the nursing home someday with tattoos with stretch marks and wrinkles in the middle and piercing scars.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
I’m helping with all of our Easter services at church. We have typically have 4 but they’ve added one for Easter. We are doing spontaneous baptisms and that’s the piece I am helping to facilitate. We did this last year as well. What an incredible moving event!
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
My grandbabies on Sunday. Isn’t that what all grandmas are supposed to do? We have one that cooperates and one that sees me with the camera and turns away. What a stinker!
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Waiting for Morning by Karen Kingsbury
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Washing windows! Probably not the most difficult but a job I absolutely detest. No matter how hard I try there seems to always be a streak or two and by the next morning, they’re dirty again.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
2 pairs and I really don’t wear them much other than to slip on quick. Unfortunately, I’m getting older and need more support than what they offer me.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Orange! Some day I’m going to have either a vehicle or motorcycle in that great metallic burnt orange color, doggone it!