1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
I am definitely a "leave me alone in my misery type of patient"
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
Yippee! Hooray! What should I do first? I usually end up baking the taditional "snow day" cinnamon rolls and then doing some odd projects I never seem to get to.
Although my kids are grown and gone, I work at a school so snow days are stll blessings from above!
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
I do okay with domestic skills but have never managed to fold t-shirts without getting a crease where I don't want it.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
Nope, not anymore.
5. What song is on your mind today?
I woke up to Lady Atebellum's "Need you now" this morning and it's been stuck in my head all day.
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
I'm a good "Stuffer". Unfortunately sometimes too good and issues don't get dealt with.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse?
How fun of a guy he was. We met at a party.
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
After I took Advil Cold and Sinus today. Darn pseudophedrine anyway!
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
When I think of Valentines Day, I always see in my memories walking home with my friends after school carrying that precious decorated shoebox of valentines.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles (see previous post)
12. Red or pink?
Absolutely, positively RED! not much of a pink girl...maybe came from raising three boys