I've had a post rolling around in my head but so far haven't been able to formulate it into words and then whether to even post it. Life has been a series of bad news for a couple weeks now and not sure quite how much to share or to share it at all. So I'm still thinking on that one.
On to happier thoughts and Mondays question.
What "screams" Spring to you?
Is it just one thing or are there many?
Is it when you see the first robin? We had our first one in the yard on Saturday.
Is the first daffodils? I've never had great luck in growing them so I wait until they come up here on campus to pick a bouquet with permission of the groundskeeper of course. ;)
What about that first thunderstorm of the season? I'm not a huge fan of storms but I do like to hear that first one of the year.
I don't think I can pinpoint one thing.
A few of my favorite signs are...
- the first morning I can hang laundry on the clothesline when my fingers are practically froze. Oddly enough, I love that! I even love it better when I take it down and it smells so wonderful.
- or that first day I can open all the windows and air winter air and germs out of the house.
- or when I drag the porch and deck furniture out of storage and put it in place.
- or when the crabapple trees are blooming.
- and last but certainly not least -- that first motorcycle ride!