Thursday, December 8, 2011

Any guesses?

Tonight, I’m making food for our Christmas walk at work tomorrow.

Our building usually goes a little overboard with the theme and dressing up.   We’ve done Redneck Christmas (we’ll never top this one – it just came so natural), How the Grinch stole Christmas (I guess I never posted about the Grinch year – sorry), and last year, A Miser Christmas to name a few.

Any guesses on what this year’s theme might be by looking at the food picture?

IMG_8623

There isn’t a prize for the winning guess, just the pure satisfaction that you got it right!

I’ll post the answer here _______tomorrow night because I’m sure you’re all dying to know but you’ve got to guess first!  Smile

Answer: 

The blue popcorn was one of many blue foods for A SMURF Christmas!  More pictures to follow in a few days.

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm.....Blue Christmas maybe? whatever the theme, it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly thought blue. I thought green, so thought of the Grinch, but since you already did that theme, I am clueless. Can't wait to find out!! Ps. What color is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that should prove to be interesting. Blessings and enjoy all things blue.

    ReplyDelete