Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 17/18–Mistletoe & a Cup of Cheer

Did you see that?  Neither did I!  Day 17 and it’s picture of mistletoe flew by me so fast I couldn’t catch it. 

In all honesty, I looked all over Google to find a picture like the mistletoe bell that used to hang in our home when I was a little girl.  It was plastic and hung beneath a really ugly glittery green bell.  Even back then, I remember thinking how cheezy it looked.  Anyway, I looked through image after image and none were to be found, so I’m moving on to Day 18.

Day 18 – A cup of cheer…

Day 18

I’m not much of a drinker but do enjoy a glass of wine every once in a great while.  My only stipulation is it has to be sweet and fruity.  This blackberry wine form a local vineyard definitely fits that bill!

I’ve been playing around with picnik.com altering my photos throughout this challenge and I’m hooked.  Picnik makes it so easy to play with effects on your photographs.  So far I’ve only used the free part but I might have to spring for the Premium in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find any mistletoe either. Kinda crazy if you ask me. Your cup of cheer is a fabulous picture. Great job on that one. So glad you are playing along. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be needing a glass of cheer before this week is over too ;) Picnik is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete