There are many truths in this, that's for sure.
- I think part of a best friend's job is to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
- I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
- How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet anyway?
- Map Quest really needs to start with # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my driveway.
- I can't remember the last time I was only "kind of" tired.
- You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
- I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page document that I swear I did not make any changes.
- I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer their call. :)
- I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
- How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said.
- I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front after there was a sign at least a mile back saying the two lanes merged in to one. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
And I will be back to post more weekend trip pics. I haven't been home a darned night this week to have the time to do it.