Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mature Life Truths

This was sitting in my inbox when I came in to work this morning.  It made me smile so thought I should pass it along. 

There are many truths in this, that's for sure.  

  • I think part of a best friend's job is to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
  • Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
  • I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
  • How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet anyway?
  • Map Quest really needs to start with # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my driveway.
  • I can't remember the last time I was only "kind of" tired.  
  • You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
  • I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page document that I swear I did not make any changes.
  • I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer their call.  :) 
  • I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
  • How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said.
  • I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front after there was a sign at least a mile back saying the two lanes merged in to one. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!


And I will be back to post more weekend trip pics.  I haven't been home a darned night this week to have the time to do it.

9 comments:

  1. I loved these! I could absolutely claim every one! HAHA!
    Hubby sold his bike and bought a new one. I keep meaning to post pics, but I see you know how that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to pass this list along. It's wonderful!

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. My co-worker and I just discussed these. Too funny, YET so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post - I'm forwarding it to several best friends. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! just of thought of dropping by to say...Great Job! i love it! :) have great day there!

    ReplyDelete