Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Laurie!

No, not me silly.  :) 

We have another Laurie in the family, a daughter-in-law.  Laurie is married to our oldest son, Luke.  They live 3 hours south of us so we only see them a few times a year. 

Also, why I’m not showing you her birthday present yet I haven’t given it to her.  The present is done though – yahoo!  Luke might be stopping through here this weekend and it will go home with him then.  After that, I’ll show it.

Amanda's wedding (53)

In the meantime, join me in wishing Laurie a very happy day!  

6 comments:

  1. I have a guess as to what her present is : ) Happy Birthday to your dil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Laurie! Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Laurie! She is so blessed to be in your family! Hugs to you, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a fabulous looking couple they make. Happy Birthday wishes being sent her way from Roanoke, VA

    DI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your lovely DIL
    ....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Laurie!

    And hurry up Luke, I wanna see!! :)

    ReplyDelete