Monday, April 11, 2011

Sure signs

It’s a sure sign of Spring when the bushes are budding,

IMG_6324

daffodils are blooming

IMG_6327

and the everlasting snow pile is GONE!
When I got to work this morning, the pile was gone! 
IMG_6328The 80+ degrees we had yesterday must have done the trick.  This means that Marlene from Stitchin by the Lake is the winner!  Marlene guessed April 10.  Marlene, if you could drop me an email with your mailing address, I‘ll send your prize right on to you as soon as I decide what it’s going to be!  Smile  The next guess was Joyce for April 15th, Di on April 16 and Saska on April 20.

And speaking of prizes, a few weeks ago I dropped a comment on to Karen’s blog, My Red Farmhouse and I won!  Last week I arrived home from work to this beautifully wrapped gift. 
IMG_6227Now that’s something to come home to after a semi-crummy day at work.  Inside this package were all kinds of fun quilty things. 
IMG_6229I’d been looking at this book and this charm pack for awhile but hadn’t pulled the trigger so you can imagine how excited I was to win it.  Thanks for all of the goodies Karen!  Stop by and check our her blog when you get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. I was just checking to link to your snow pile contest! Hmpf! Now you are done. :) So funny, really!!

    Yahooooo on the prize! Good job! That is a good bit of loot. :) (I think I won the 10" pack of those fabrics. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete