Monday, April 18, 2011

Pre-wedding scoping

We took a drive into the burbs yesterday to check out the location our son is getting married at in early June.  You can read a bit more about the style of wedding they’re having here.

Joe’s friends, Chuck & Dawn have graciously offered his beautiful home and yard for the occasion.

This is where the ceremony will take place.
IMG_6365

And here is where the reception will be. 
IMG_6363
They have a few cars to move out of here first though. Smile
IMG_6358
This might have a bit to do with why they’re having a car show wedding.  They’re thinking of parking the cars here along the driveway.
IMG_6366
I’m excited!  I think this will be a bunch of fun.  Now we’re praying for great weather!

Tomorrow I’ll show you where we had lunch.  Oh be still my BBQ heart!

3 comments:

  1. :) it will be beautiful--i love how much it just speaks their personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be beautiful, and I can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful venue for a wedding! I love the idea of the cars lining the driveway to greet the guests.

    ReplyDelete