Monday, July 28, 2008

Why is waiting so hard?

If patience is a virtue, I'm not very virtuous. I was hoping to hear the results of my scan today but no call yet. They told me on Friday it could be 1 - 3 working days, but darn it, don't they know I'm waiting?!?

On a different note, Dan had a nodule removed off the side of his face last week and it came back benign. Yea God! He went today to get the stitches taken out. Doctor called it a "cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasia". Huh??? Can any of you define that in common terms for me? Doc called it kind of rare. Everything I look up is so full of medical jargon, I give up trying to read it. Come on, you nurse friends and relatives, fill me in?

They sent it on to Madison though as Doc said sometimes these are caused by an insect bite and they need to know if that's what it is. I don't know what they'll do about it if they find out it was, but there must be some reason they need to know.
This is exactly why you should never, ever send your husband to the doctor alone. They don't ASK questions! Now me, I go in with a notebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment