Thursday, May 8, 2008

Strawberry Mousse - LIGHT

I received this recipe by email just today and actually had everything I needed to make it for dessert tonight. Wow! What a nice light low-fat finish to a meal. I would think you could use almost any fruit. I think I'll try raspberry next when the wild black raspberries are in season next month.

Light Strawberry Mousse

4 cups quartered fresh strawberries or frozen unsweetened (I used fresh)
1/2 cup Splenda (the recipe called for sugar, I substituted the Splenda)
1 - 1 oz. pkg. sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 - 8 oz. carton frozen light Cool Whip

In a food processor or blender, combine strawberries and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Add pudding mix and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment