Monday, May 5, 2008

Doot, doot, doo..Lookin out my back door...


As soon as I saw this scene, the old song by CCR "Lookin' out my back door" popped into my head. It talks about looking out the door and seeing animals playing instruments in the yard; tambourines and elephants playing in the band, etc. When I came home from work today, this is what I saw looking out my back door. Spring weather is finally cooperating here for our farmers. It doesn't take long to plant a field with a planter this size! I love to see the tractors in the field with the dust flying. Notice the leaves on the tree and shrubs budding out too! Ahhh, Spring!

A side note...the farm you see in the background with the silos is the farm I grew up on.

1 comment:

  1. It is so wonderful to see the farmers in the field again. When I was driving to Freeport last week I only saw 2, but they were raising dust. That seemed odd after the wet weather we've had.

    ReplyDelete