No, I wasn't abducted by aliens and
no, I didn't fall in a hole somewhere
or got caught in the Bermuda triangle.
I've been busy and sick
or sick and busy
or sick of being busy
or maybe all of the above.
There's just been "shtuff" going on and this blog has most definitely been neglected but I'm back now (or at least until the next time life gets overwhelming).
We've been to ...
- a car show in the "big city"
- was down and out (literally) with the stomach flu for a week - I don't remember the last time that's happened, if ever.
- decorated for Christmas
- had all the kids home Thanksgiving weekend
- sewed eight pair of pajama pants
- baked Christmas cookies with the kids and grandkids - I haven't done that in years and it was so much fun! I was smart though, I sent them home with the kids so I wasn't tempted. There is nothing better than a frozen frosted sugar cookie - oh yeah, that's what I'm saying!
- celebrated our immediate family Christmas
- babysat a bit
- been involved in activities at church
- and even slipped in some genetic testing -- huh?
Just wanted to let you know that I'm alive and well and will be posting on some of this "shtuff" in the very near future.
Hope everyone's Christmas season is off to a wonderful start!