Sunday, May 18, 2014

Tractor or make-up mirror? You decide....


I was whining stating the other day how nice it would be to be able to put on make-up and do my hair which has been mostly out of the question since I can't stand at the mirror long enough to complete the task on one foot. The things you take for granted. :(   

After our conversation, my genius husband disappeared into the garage and came back with  a a side tractor mirror that wasn't needed anymore.  It lays across my lap desk perfectly for a makeup mirror! 


I even have an outlet strip nearby that I can plug my blow dryer into!  Bliss!  As much as I may have complained in the past about "having" to do my hair and makeup, I sure did miss it when I couldn't do it. :(  It's amazing the sense of normalcy it has lended and how much more human it has made me feel. 

Yea, I think I'll keep him. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment