Sunday, April 20, 2008

Clutter BE-GONE!



Look how I spent my Saturday! My sewing room has been a disaster for a few months now but I had too many projects that had to be finished so I couldn't take the time to totally clean it up. Yesterday was finally the day dedicated for that project. I just couldn't take it anymore. Those of you who know me well, know clutter is not my friend! I don't function well in clutter and disorganization. Things have to be organized! It's an obsessive compulsive component of my being. Weirdly enough, it's kind of stress reliever for me to sort things out and after this past week I needed to do something like this. I sorted all my quilting fabrics by colors and types and put them in clear tubs, so now when I want to find something, it will be so much easier. I gathered materials together for future projects and labeled them as well. Plus, I sorted out sewing tools, etc that I don't use anymore and put them on eBay. And there are no longer things in the sewing room closet that don't pertain to quilting or crafting. I am so excited to start working on the next project now and actually be able to find the things I'm looking for.
So excited, in fact that we're going on a motorcycle ride today. Our son, Joe is home from Island Lake with his bike so off we go. Not sure where to, but that's what makes it fun. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment