Monday, October 6, 2008

One word answers

Marlene at Stitchin by the Lake threw down the gauntlet on completing this little info sheet. I’m up for the challenge, I am. Answers are supposed to be one-word but you know how I like to stretch the rules a bit.

1.Where is your cell phone? Desk

2.Where is your significant other? Garage

3.Your hair color? depends

4. Your mother? Heaven

6. Your favorite thing? photos

7. Your dream last night? None

8. Your dream/goal? Host

9. The room you're in? office

10. Your hobby? quilting

11. Your fear? birds

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Tennessee

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? skinny

15. One of your wish-list items? dog

16. Where you grew up? Illinois

17. The last thing you did? Drove

18. What are you wearing? Clothes

19. Your TV? One (but almost never watch it)

20. Your pet? None (Dan has cats but they don’t count as mine)

21. Your computer? HP

22. Your mood? Excited

23. Missing someone? family

24. Your car? Bonneville

25. Something you're not wearing? ???

26. Favorite store? fabric

27. Your summer? FAST!

28.Love someone? Absolutely

29. Your favorite color? Orange

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. When is the last time you cried? Hormonally?

I did it! and you thought I wouldn't be able to, I know you did. The few explanations I provided, don't count right?
Now it’s your turn! Be sure and drop me a comment if you do so I can check it out.

1 comment: