Monday, March 31, 2008

Rain - NO SNOW

Today was a very gloomy, rainy Monday but hey, at least it wasn't snow! Maybe Spring is finally on the way! There was a robin on the deck railing this afternoon. That's always a good sign.

When I came home from work tonight, I had every intention of picking up the needle and thread and doing some handsewing that's been waiting for me. Dan comes home from his trip tomorrow so I thought this would one last night alone to sew and relax, but it just hasn't happened. Life got in the way. I spent a good chunk of the evening sitting here at the desk paying bills instead. What was I thinking??? Paying bills or sewing?? Tomorrow night I will sew for sure as we watch American Idol. Reality shows aren't my thing (tv in general isn't my thing)but Idol is one show we've been hooked on since season two.

I'm hoping to get away early enough to stop by one of my favorite quilt shops - Quilters General Store in Rockford, IL - before I pick Dan up tomorrow afternoon. I could easily spend hours browsing in there. I'll let you know what I find there.

No comments:

Post a Comment