Friday, May 22, 2009

What makes YOU crazy?

Do you ever wonder how you got to be like you are?

I was just making our bed with clean sheets washed and dried on the clothesline (mmmmm - what a wonderful smell) and thought about how I have to change the sheets on my bed at least once a week, if not sooner.
Now, why on that magical 7th day the sheets instantly start to feel and smell gross is beyond me but they do.

And why do crumbs on the kitchen counter drive me totally crazy when the cobwebs (plural) in the corners don't phase me a bit?

Or how about pillows thrown all over the couch instead of placed neatly bug me but dirty windows, not so much?

I can also leave the cap off the toothpaste and goober up the inside of the medicine cabinet without a problem; but by golly, the darned hand towel better be hanging up neatly instead of in a wad on the towel ring.

Now that I've bared my soul of idiosyncrasies, do tell WHAT DRIVES YOU CRAZY????

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I couldn't, or you might have me committed! LOL!

    Have a GREAT weekend!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I have some of the very same pet peeves ! My husband and I have to have our own toothpaste tubes because he doesn't like how I squeeze from the middle and not the end and it ends up all gunkie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog,very cool...
    Hmmm, love clean sheets too! I love things organized, my husband is sooo organized, but I'm not the way I WANT to be, can't figure that one out! And we both have our own tubes of toothpaste :) Noises drive me bonkers! ticking clocks, barking dogs, snoring! and yet if the dryer is running, I'm taking those clean sheets out & I'm asked a question,didn't hear a thing...what's up with that?
    Making a quilt is on by "Bucket List" right after getting those pictures in albums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have listed so many of mine, I feel like we are kin folks.

    A few of my unfavorites are leaving your shoes in the middle of the floor, pressing the trash into the can so it is very difficult to pull the bag out...who says I am the appointed garbage sack remover???

    Piling things on available flat surfaces instead of putting them away.

    Asking me where something is that I have never used and have no idea where it might be, or even what it is. I confess, I gather odd items with unknown purposes and hide them in one spot like a pack rat.

    Leaving the toilet roll empty. Now it wasn't empty when you got there, was it???

    I cannot sleep if the wrinkles are not stretched out of my sheets and everything is tucked in just right.

    Enough, enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have some of the same "crazies". I have to do the floors, scrub the bathrooms, and change all the sheets once a week-but I could go a month without dusting : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have some of the same "crazies". I have to do the floors, scrub the bathrooms, and change all the sheets once a week-but I could go a month without dusting : )

    ReplyDelete